2011년 10월 4일 화요일

Goal Statement

Goal Statement:

My Goal:
In this cycle, I want to be able to read Hiragana as quickly as possible, and improve listening skills in Japanese.

Activities:
I believe I learn fastest from listening to music. Therefore, I will try to shadow the Japanese song sung by Kyu Sakamoto. Three times a week, I will shadow sections of his song. Hopefully, by the end of this cycle, I will be able to sing this song without much hesitation.

댓글 2개:

  1. 안녕하세요. 브로그 포멧이 한국어이네요. はじめまして。 のおとるだむだいがくの がくせいです。 わたしも Yui と M-flo が すきです。 I actcually learned a lot of Japanese from J-pop as well. I suggest listening to ballads and soft rock, instead of pops cause they actually have something to say instead of the cliched lines.

    답글삭제
  2. こりこう、コーさん。

    My goal statement was originally pretty ambitious and I found that simply trying to shadow something catchy and that remained similar/the same each time had the best results. In my case, I am shadowing spell incantations in テイルス オブ エクシリア and enjoying it much more than, say, struggling along to the news.

    답글삭제